Monday, December 22, 2008
Sweet dreams of...well, not you.
So, I've been gone a while. But let's be honest, you left first. Anyway, I've been stuck -still without a job- thinking about Christmas sneaking up on me and the New Year fast approaching, and dreaming.
It an effort to remember some of my dreams, here are a few things that I want to do in my life-
1. Own a coffee shop
2. Get Christmas cards from people, so I can finally recycle them in crafts that blogs and Martha Stewart always cite
3. Move to a city with a subway
4. Lose 100 pounds
5. Earn my PhD
6. Refused to be called, 'Dr' -in most cases-
7. Be married and live with another married couple
8. Learn to play all the string instruments
9. Make art
10. Dream for a living
11. Sell my crafts and be legit
12. Integrate the word 'jive' into my vocabulary
I really want to be part of something bigger than me, which isn't so hard these days since I feel so small. I really need a job.