Saturday, April 10, 2010

Teeny Cheesy Cremini Pizza Recipe



Today I needed to use up some items in my fridge before they went bad, and as I was brainstorming, my belly started to crave some pizza. I threw some things together, and I was skeptical that it would be any good. BUT it was delicious (and vegetarian)!

Teeny Cheesy Cremini Pizza
Melissa Gruver

2 Whole Wheat Tortillas*
few spoonfuls of leftover spaghetti sauce*
grated Parmesan cheese
shredded Italian cheese mix*
handful of cremini mushrooms* (or any other type)
fresh basil*
pepper
red pepper flakes
*indicates that these were the items I was NEEDING to use

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan with non stick spray. Sprinkle Parmesan on tortillas and spread spaghetti sauce over top leaving a small edge. Layer the following: shredded cheese, chopped basil, mushrooms, a little more shredded cheese. Top with a pinch of freshly ground pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin