Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weight Loss: beginning again


my brother (Keith) and cousins from Germany (Jonathan and Leoni) and me at my grandparents house in Hopkinsville, KY

So, today I started working out again for a research study that I am participating in for the next two months. This is really great b/c I haven't had the opportunity to strength train since I graduated (no free gym access). The workouts will include strength training 3 times a week (in beginning twice a week) and a bit of walking out side to that. It kicked my butt today, BUT I am super excited about it all.

My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of August, and I will definitely keep you all updated. Let's call the photo above a "BEFORE" picture.

Well, I'm off to walk to the post office! We'll talk later.

INTERACT: What are YOUR summer goals?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin