Thursday, January 27, 2011

sometimes they all run together

In case you missed the State of the Union or zoned out during the speech, I have created a Word Cloud JUST for you using the transcript of the speech:




Or you can read it yourself HERE.

I always like hearing about individual stories of real people -like Kathy Proctor seeking to inspire her children by going back to college. (If you follow me on twitter, you've already seen what I think are the hoghlights). But in the interest of full disclosure, I also zone out from time to time in long speeches.

But then again, moments like these THESE in this clip make curling up with a cup of hot tea and a blanket and listening to our President really exciting. Perhaps next year I will write/record my OWN "State of the Melon" and post it on the blog for all to tweet about, discuss, tear apart, etc. Who's gonna volunteer to post a response?

2 comments:

J.T. said...

I will be glad to give the BF response =)

Big White Granny Panties said...

LOVE your scarves. I want to follow you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin