Friday, December 04, 2009

Shoe lovers, eat your heart out.

I had this friend in college who counted her shoes one day and found that she had 85 pairs! I bet this shoe was not amongst the crowd...



Maybe she would have been even more embarrassed if it was part of her collection. However today I am the embarrassed one. You, this is the new designer shoe I shall be wearing for the next 3 weeks. The downside: Having a fractured (READ: Broken) toe does NOT go with my wardrobe. The upside: It cuts down on packing when I go out of town, since I only have to bring single shoes along....

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear about your toe! I always did like the one-shoe-packing benefit--until I was questioned about the missing shoes in airport security. You'd think they could put two and two together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin